I tried to install the practice test, but no dice so far. I don't suppose
it's win2k friendly?

In the meantime, would you mind sharing with us the wording of the question?
I think it's fair to require someone to know the significance of the
optional mac address after the IPX routing command, but depending on how you
worded the question (and how the explanation of the correct answer is
worded) you may be getting ready to frustrate the h3ll out of anyone who
takes it.