Hello all.

Today I passed CID 3.0 640-025.  90 minutes, 75 questions, Scoring range
300-1000, passing score 755.

I will not divulge any information about the exam other than the following.
-The cisco exam outline does not mention SNA
-The cisco exam outline does mention layer two technologies including ATM.
I found the exam to follow the cisco exam outling very closely.

For Preparation I used the Sybex book and residual knowledge from CCNP
certification.

I've almost got the whole set now.  CCNA, CCNP, CCDP  I'm going to reattempt
the R&S Lab this fall.

Anyone know of any openings for a Network Engineer with 3-5 years of
experience?

Please CC me on replies.  I'm unsubscribed now because of hotmail
limitations.

Thanks,
Ejay Hire
434-591-4564