From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Michael L. Williams
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fast Ether Channel [7:45271]

Do you have any documents or URLs that talk more about the etherchannel
(that allows you to use 10Mbps ethernet in a bundle).

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but twice today I've searched
Cisco's website to find info on it, and I can't find anything but
references to
Fast- and Gig-Etherchannel....  I even did a Google search on
'etherchannel' and of the non-Cisco websites that came up, they still
indicated it would only work on 100/1000Mbps ethernet....

Thanks!
Mike W.