All,
   I passed the CCIE written with a score of 84%.  It's not the 90+ I
wanted, but, in lieu of failing the exam, I'll take it :-).  True to Cisco's
exams, it had some "difficult-ly worded" questions that really put two
things to the test: 1. your knowledge of the topic, and 2. your ability to
extrapolate what they are looking for out of a group of answers that at
first glance all appear to be wrong.  All in all, I have no gripes about the
test, and I look forward to adding tons more hands-on time in my lab to my
diet of what has been mostly book study over the last 2 or 3 months.  Thanks
to all of the regular, accurate posters to the list for sharing your
knowledge and helpful hints.  I'm sure there will be many more questions to
come in the next six months, as I'm scheduling my Lab for December.

Kelly Cobean, CCNP, CCSA, ACSA, MCSE, MCP+I
Network Engineer
AT&T Government Solutions, Inc.