You really don't need the Boson for the MCNS.  Just get the book and get
Kaeo and read them until you can't read any more and then just pass the
test.

Oh yeah, get a PIX and configure it!  Oh about a VPN concentrator 3060?
Radius and TACACS+ interest you?

Oh I'm having a bad day today.... Boooo..... :-(

Sad Theo

"Shoaib Waqar"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/31/2002 01:50 PM