Good comments Mike!

Khalid, another you might want to do is to mount your Cat5K (assuming you
have one) at the bottom of the rack, with the rack kit placed on the cat5k
as far forward as possible.  This will make your cat5k extend pretty far
back.  Push the rack all the way back against a wall, with the back end of
the cat5k resting against the wall.  This will help stabilize your rack
quite a bit.

One other thing, when you put 2500s in your rack, make sure to leave some
space between them as their fans are located at the bottom (this is one
lesson I learned the hard way).

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)