Forward to me by a coworker, from the Shark Tank at ComputerWorld:

Shark Tank: And it's the prettiest little hub you ever saw

Business is booming for this manufacturer, so the production
management group decides to expand into some long-unused office space
adjoining the shop. "Of course, I was not made aware of this plan
beforehand," grumbles a systems manager pilot fish.

So when he gets a call complaining that a PC on the shop floor is
down, fish checks it out and determines the trouble is in the network.
"I backtracked to the unused office space where the nearest network
hub
was located, and found it sitting on the file cabinet it had always
sat
on."

But the hub and file cabinet are now on the other side of the room --
and the network wires are dangling uselessly from the wall.

Fish doesn't know who's responsible for doing this, so he curses under
his breath while he mounts the hub to the wall and hooks it up again.

"Things were fine for a couple of days, then I got another call from
the guy on the shop floor," says fish. "Same symptoms."

He runs back to the unused office and discovers that the walls have
been freshly spray-painted. "Oddly, while the hub was no longer where
mounted it, there was a hub-shaped patch of unpainted wall there,"
fish
says.

"I located the freshly painted hub, scraped and scrubbed it until I
could make out the status lights, cursed under my breath again and
remounted the thing to the wall."

Fish still can't find the maintenance worker who won't keep his hands
off the hub. "But I alerted his supervisor that he needs to stop
disconnecting my equipment," says fish.

Less than 48 hours later, fish's phone rings again: same PC, same
problem. A quick hike to the empty office confirms that the hub is
gone
once more.

"The well-intentioned but incredibly thick-headed maintenance guy had
taken it out to the paint shop to clean it up with steel wool and
solvents," fish says.

He rescues the hub yet again, swears a blue streak at the maintenance
guy and mounts the hub on the wall one more time.

The maintenance worker doesn't last another week, fish says. "But the
hub is still mounted to the wall -- half-painted and virtually free of
legible labels, but working reliably nonetheless."