I totally disagree with this statement.  In the foundation exam you get
three scores, one for each of the sections.  You have to pass in all
sections to pass the foundation exam. So if you are strong in two areas but
not the third you are likely to fail the whole exam because of this one
area.

If you are weak in any area then Foundation is not the exam to take.

Peter Walker

--On Friday, May 31, 2002 5:58 PM -0400 Ole Drews Jensen