From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Wayne Jang
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISDN Simulator Question [7:45634]

If I have a NP 4B module on my 4500M, can I use it alone with an ISDN
simulator?  Or should I really have another ISDN capable router to
practice
ISDN configs.
I was thinking I could use the 4 Bri ports to my advantage.  I'm afraid
it
doesn't make sense to pass traffic to interfaces on the same router, but
maybe for the sake of ISDN it doesn't matter that much.

--
Wayne Jang
Advanced Computer Technologies, Inc.