Dear All,

Our customer ABC has the following Scenario:
1- HQ office with 3640 router and one Frame Relay (704Kbps speed) connection
connect 11 branches,
2- In each branch there is 1750 router with one 64Kbps connection to the HQ,
there is planning to implement ISDN backup for these links in the near
future,
3- Now we will propose inserting MOD1700-VPN in each 1750 router and the
NM-VPN
in the HQ 3640 router,  we will also update the IOS so that the new one can
work
with the 3DES encryption function,

Now, our planes:

2- We need a procedure to see that data after switching on encryption has
been
altered, so there is Encryption happened, we need command or such thing to
show
them
3- They are asking if there will be any performance degradation when
switching
on encryption, and if our solution is better/worst than the Cylink or Thales
solution

Waiting your usual positive response,

Kindest Regards,
Mamoon Dawood