I've been having a strange problem.  When reverse
telnetting from my 2514's AUX port to my 25xx's
console port (I've tried multiple routers).  I am
sometimes losing packets during show commands.  The
router that initiates the reverse telnet cpu is at
most 35%.  I've tried using variations of flow control
on both routers, but it doesn't seem to make much
difference.  Has anyone else experienced this?  It's
driving me nuts!  It skips and jumbles things
together.  It only shows up when reverse telnetting.
If I'm consoled in or regular telnet ting their is no
problem.  Please help.

Mike

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com