Not trying to be a jerk here but if you are making reference to the
circuits that are built on the css no they do not support secondary ip
addresses in my experience with them. You actually build the circuit then
apply that interface to the virtual circuits. I am not sure how you assign
a ip address or a secondary ip address for that matter directly to a
ethernet interface.
If someone know different please help me out here :)