Hello Everyone,

I am having problems with my Cisco router the router fails to recognise the
card and the "en" light intially shows red when the router boots then it
turns
off and remains off and the FXO and FXS card red lights remain lit. my IOS
version is as follows

IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3620-I-M), Version 12.0(7), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Thu 14-Oct-99 14:26 by phanguye

Kindly inform if it has to do with IOS or my card is faulty. any help will be
apprciated

Regards,
Amir Aziz