I have an Olicom switch configured with two rings under separate TrBRFs with
Win2k clients running NetBEUI attached to each ring.  I have tried a couple
of different methods of bridging starting with a simple SRB and then a
multi-port SRB.  I have "source 6 1 4094" and "source spanning" on one To
interface and "source 8 1 4094" and "source spanning" on the other in the
current configuration (I also threw in a "multiring all" to satisfy my
superstitious nature).  I can capture packets going through the bridge, but
I can't browse the network.  There is an SMB dialect negotiation packet
coming from the client (in the NetMon capture) but it never gets to the
target.  I see no evidence that the router is dropping it, it has
correctly-formed addresses and RIF, it carries a vanilla list of LanMan
dialects.  The only hint of trouble that I can see is that the N(R) and N(S)
values both show 0x01 in the packet decription part of the MS NetMon but the
hex printout shows a 0x02 for each byte.  Is this a problem?  Or have I
forgotten something really fundamental (I'm a newbie to IBM, but even so I
did feel like a right idiot when I finally remembered the "source spanning").