Hi,

I have a VoIP gateway and a Radius server. The Radius server is used to log
the voice calls in its accounting log. Here is the gateways configuration:

!
aaa accounting connection default start-stop group radius
!
gw-accounting h323
gw-accounting voip
!
radius-server host 10.10.100.23 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server retransmit 3
!

Since I am using using a 12.2.T IOS,  VSA logging is enabled by default, So
the log contains VSA attributes.

I am trying to write a script (for example in perl, or any other
language...) to analyze the accounting log (the detail file).

Can anyone tell me how the script has to be written (any algorithmsor
samples,...)?

Thanks in advance,
Hamid