The Lab Scenarios from CCBootcamp cost a lot more than $150 (and are
supposed to be very good-- I chose Ipexpert lab scenarios mainly because
they use a topology that more closely fits my home lab).  I think you must
be looking at the price of their CCIE Written Exam preparation material.  I
just want to make sure you buy one product thinking you are getting the
other.