From: John Dorffler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Teltone TLS-x question for the group [7:45692]

I have been thinking about buying a Teltone TLS (telephone line simulator)
and wanted to get your opinions on which model to get and which model to
avoid. I want to play with async dialup connections using routers and
modems, but after reading the specs on each model I am confused as to which
model would be good enough. I suppose I could get a -5 (the top model), but
do I really need it to just dial between two routers? I just want to have
one router dial a number and connect to another router, or simulate dialing
in to a router to manage it remotely. And please don't tell me to just use
two real phone lines :p

Thanks,
John Dorffler
CCIE #6677