Yeah I agree with Michael.  Personally I like Quake 2 and Age of Empires
II.
If not that then I nice book reading of Romans, Hebrews, Calvin or St.
Augustine does the trick sometimes.

A long bike ride?  The gym?  I am studying for the CISA and just had to go
to the gym and rode my cannondale for 2 hours just to forget everything.
Listened to Moby's "18" as well.  I love that track "In My Heart" and "I'm
Not Worried At All".

Are you married?  Ever thinking about Hyperterming into your spouse?  ;-)

Fish and Chips?  The World Cup is on now and the NBA finals?  Think about
watching them on television with some beer? England vs Argentina on
Friday!  I like Kirin or KilKenny or if I really need it, a Guiness does
the trick so nicely!

If that doesn't work then my last choice is to disconnect every networking
related item in my house and not use the Internet for like 3 days straight
and not read one Networking related item at all.  In fact, I disconnect
the TV too.  After 3 days of this, you will be normal again.

Theo

"Michael L. Williams"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/06/2002 06:42 AM