""Nigel Taylor""  wrote in message
> Based on my recent growing interest in Inter-Domain routing and
> policies(IRR, RPSL), BGP, and MPLS/TE. I was wondering if anyone on the
list
> would be in attendance, also does anyone have any idea as to the timeline
in
> which the presentations make their way to the "web-site".  I'm really
> looking forward to getting my hands on those presentations

I'll be in attendance.  Historically, the presentations appear on the
website
super randomly (not pseudorandomly I hope).  This time, it appears that
they are "waiting" for something because there's only like 2-3 up there
right now.  Normally they go up, then down, then up, then down, and so
on.  By the end of the conference, the ones that are going to stick
generally
do.  Your second best bet is to watch the conference live via Multicast or
with
RealPlayer http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0206/network.html#multi if you want
to soak in everything.  So I guess your best bet is to just actually go,
which I
recommend ;>

-dre