 From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:27 AM
 Subject: Re: NANOG 25 Meeting [7:45933]

  All,
       I was browsing the NANOG 25 site and took a preview of the
  presentations
  that will be presented during the meeting.

  Based on my recent growing interest in Inter-Domain routing and
  policies(IRR, RPSL), BGP, and MPLS/TE. I was wondering if anyone on the
 list
  would be in attendance, also does anyone have any idea as to the timeline
 in
  which the presentations make their way to the "web-site".  I'm really
  looking forward to getting my hands on those presentations

  thanks
  Nigel

  Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in person, but I know of a
  couple of list members that are going.  Susan Harris generally yells
  at presenters to have their presentations in at least a week before,
  because people often can see them better on their laptops than on the
  main screen.  So, they'll probably be pretty much on the NANOG server
  by Saturday or Sunday.

  If you're not aware of it, NANOG normally has real-time Real Video or
  other streaming video of the actual conference available free.  They
  also store the videos on the website after the conference.

  Incidentally, the Fall NANOG meeting will be especially worth
  attending, because there will be a new format:  NANOG tutorials on
  Sunday, NANOG program on Monday and Tuesday, and ARIN public and
  member meetings on Wednesday-Friday.

  They don't always video the BOFs, which can be a shame -- Sue Hares
  is one of my coauthors on the BGP convergence drafts, and I'd like to
  hear it