Unfortunately, based on the fact that everyone (including myself) that has
called has been told that they passed, and also based on the fact that they
apparently put P's into the pass/fail field when the scoring isn't automatic
(Since it's a Beta, cisco scores it manually), I'm not as excited as I was
earlier today when they told me I passed.

To be quite honest, I'd be surprised if I had actually passed.  I'm certain
I can take care of the current 250-001 without any great effort, but this
thing was a bear!

Good Luck, and hopefully you really did pass!