I am looking at a catalyst 1600 on ebay and would like tobuy it. But I'm
told that the command line is different than the one that the cisco3920
uses. The 3920 is used for the ccie.
Does anyone know if this is true are not.
"" Geekpower""  wrote in message
> Please help me out here. I picked up a Cisco ws-c1600 token ring switch to
> add to my lab but I can not get into the cosole port. I am getting
> +++ATS0=3 E0 &C1 L0 &D2 in 9600 8n1 with a light blue Cisco rj45 roll over
> cable, a 9pin terminal adaptor and a 25 pin terminal adaptor. I have also
> tried any other combination of cables that I could find laying around but
> this configuration is the only one that returns something to the screen.
>
> I have looked at Cisco's site:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat1600/cat1600/serial.h
tm