Hi ...

I am just about to change all the router/switch passwords in my company
(about
40) ... I have only been there several weeks and I have only worked in a very
small routing/switching environment before ....

I have had to give access to an outside company so they can monitor certain
WA
N links they have set-up ... I have setup privilige level 7 for these guys
with a relevant line vty username and password .... and priv level 15 for me

All the routers and switches currently have different passwords .... because
have very little expereince in this field .. I was wondering what the norm
would be ??? and what you guys yourselves have done in situations like this
....  or is there another way I could do this ??? Oh yes ... and I don't have
any TACACS or Radius servers or the such for remote authentication .....

Any comments or advice will be greatly welcomed ...

Thanks ..

Paul ..