Hi!
This is my setup:
7910---
        |Switch|--|LabRouter|--Internet---|AS53xx|--PSTN
CM-----

I want all calls beginning with 1 and followed by 10 digits to be sent to
the AS53xx.
In the Call manager, I created :
1) AS53xx as a H.323 Gateway with H.225 as control protocol.
2) route pattern - 1XXXXXXXXXX,
3) "Route This pattern",
4) Gateway - IP address of the AS53xx
5) Discard Digits - None

The As53xx has been configured as an open switch.

I'm unable to call..i get a reorder tone on the phone.
After turning on debugging on the lab router,
I see that the CM first establishes a TCP connection with the AS53xx,
After that, the IP Phone keeps trying to establish a connection on port 2000
of the LabRouter and keeps getting a RST, since there is nothin listening on
that port - this is what i dont understand. Why is the IP phone trying this
connection?I know its a skinny protocol port, but i shouldnt have to
configure anything on the LabRouter, rite?If i do need to, could anyone tell
me why?

I also have the detailed Trace of the call...its very long and if anyone
wants it, i can paste it.But i think some experts might be able to point out
the configuration required to make this work!

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in