Hmm.  Natasha (the builder of the bot) used to be a fairly regular
contributor, but I don't think I've seen anything from her since late last
year.  As well as the ciscobot website which seems to have died, there is
the botbuilder site at http://www.botbuilders.com - it has a few broken
links so I don't know if it's being maintained, but there's an
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email address listed - maybe you could try
contacting that?

JMcL

"Richard Tufaro"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]