Folks, I have an urgent issue.
My customer has network consists of about 20 sites.  There are two hub sites
and each hub hosts sites each.
Some routers are configured to bridging as well as routing.
I am replacing all the hubs at one of remote sites with all 3550 SMI
switches.  I know there is no physical loops.
The router at the site is 2610 with T1 CSU module.  The problem is as soon
as I plug in the 3550SMI into the ethernet port on the router,
the whole network crashes.  I can run the remote site's LAN(1 MDF and 5
IDFs) thru Gig backbone just fine.
I noticed as soon as the router gets connected to the 3550, serial link(T1)
starts flapping and will go down after a minute or so.
The router is configured to route and bridge.  I have tried most basic
troubleshooting such as checking for physical loops, hardcoding the switch
port to 10mb half duplex, etc...
I even tried to connect the router to just one 3550 smi with no other
connections, and the entire network crashes.
Has anyone seen a problem like this?  Unfortunatelly this network is
24x7x365 facility and I only had 10 minutes to troubleshoot the problem.
I could use some input on this.

Thanks in advance.
firesox