ooohhh.... hot dawg!!!!!!!! no more IGRP! No more token ring switch (
pointless piece of garbage ) no more IPX!

hhhmmmm..... DLSw remains. Well, there has to be some useless obscure junk
designed to frustrate you....

hhhhmmm... no more IGRP..... let me think here..... IGRP was in there for
one reason and one reason only, IIRC my two trips through.... so what will
they do to continue testing the things that IGRP was there to test? Well....
about all that's left is RIP for [ censored - NDA violation] and EIGRP for
[censored - NDA violation] ...... my mind reels at the thought of the new
level of diabolical requirement construction.

No IPX? Actually, that makes me sad. I broke into networking with Banyan,
but my true coming of age was in an IPX environment. I like IPX.  It offers
a lot more opportunity for fun. Networks named DEADBEEF, COFFEE, BADBABE,
etc.

Well, that takes a couple of weeks off my routing protocol review.

Bet we start hearing a lot more about IS-IS on the Lab. Bet BGP gets a
little trickier. Bet voice steps up a notch.

It still keeps coming back to reachability. Bet the real keys will remain -
anything over NMBA, all manner of interface types, and redistribution
between any two protocols, and all the implications that derive from those
two things. I can still see that DLSw peer flapping...

Wish they'd get rid of ISDN.