Hi you all , imp trying to use this config from Cisco web site
 http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pix3000.html    and I has some
questions.
Suppose if my network has for inside address 10.254.2.1 255.255.255.248
Those the vpn ip pool have to be in the same network as the inside
address, because I only have one ip address left to use and would like
to    have other users use the vpn tunnel
Can I use another network like?
10.0.1.0
Which not use internally?

This is a diagram of my network
                         (10.254.2.2)              (10.254.2.1)/27

                    LAN   |
             Network
            10.200.0.0

Now be looking at Cisco example  they have a permit access-list which
includes the inside network and they specify another network with a /24
mine is /27 do I have to re subnet?
Imp kind of confused.
Help..