I recall reading somewhere, maybe this board, that you can create virtual
Token-Ring interfaces. On my 2500/2600 and 4500 series routers I can do the
following:

ROUTER1(config)#int virtual-TokenRing ?
    Virtual-TokenRing interface number

Here is an example:

ROUTER4(config)#int virtual-To
ROUTER4(config)#int virtual-TokenRing 1
ROUTER4(config-if)#end
ROUTER4#sh int v
00:10:16: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by consoleir
ROUTER4#sh int virtual-TokenRing 1
Virtual-TokenRing1 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Virtual-TokenRing, address is 4000.0000.0008 (bia
4000.0000.0008)
  MTU 8136 bytes, BW 16000 Kbit, DLY 5000 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
  Encapsulation SNAP, loopback not set
  ARP type: SNAP, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Last input never, output never, output hang never
  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue :0/0 (size/max)
     0 packets input, 0 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 packets output, 0 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 transitions
ROUTER4#

I forgot which IOS version this featured first appeared in.

But it works in 12.1....