Clark Jason wrote:

> All,
>

> Has anyone received their results from the BETA exam??? I took
> the exam months ago.....no results yet....just wondering if
> anyone had gotten anything back from cisco yet....

Well... as it only ran for three weeks total between April 15 and May 6 it's
just barely two months right now since the start of the Beta.

I got an email from the CCIE program today letting me know that the
information that Pormetric is giving out concerning Pass/Fail is not
accurate as the results have not been analyzed yet, and the 'cut' has not
yet been determined.  It is also stated that the results should be mailed
around the end of this month.

Good Luck!