I have some old client software for a wireless LAN card.

I would like to set a WEP key but you need the default password to get into
the Encryption Manager.

This is version 4.10 which says Aironet, CCO's docs start at 4.12 which says
Cisco.

Cisco's default is Cisco but that doesn't work.

I have a Xircom PC Card and it's default is Xircom and that worked.

Tried all kinds of combinations around Cisco/Aironet but no luck.

Does anybody know the default password for this version??

(yes I'll be attempting to upgrade the software)

tia

Kevin Wigle