From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Bates, Steven K HQISEC/SIGNAL
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: uploading config to pix [7:46606]

I am trying to upload a config for a pix, one that I know is good and
works. I do a write erase on the pix to blow the old one away and then
do un upload via tftp but then when I do a wr mem, it still has the old
config.  Any ideas?

Steven Kell Bates
Senior Network Engineer
Technology Integration Center (TIC)