Okay folks, starting off a late night studying and noticed something
weird.  Got two boxes connected like so RouterA-------RouterB

Router B has a bunch of segments off of it.  Something weird. Per some
of the material I have, the key chain names are supposed to be the same
but I've found that on routerA I can use the name "test" and router B I
can use the name "test2" and it'll work (i.e Routes get passed properly)

Router A

key chain test
 key 1
   key-string cisco

ip rip authentication key test

Router B
 key chain test2
  key 1
  key-string cisco

ip rip authentication test2

But if on routerB, I change the key-chain name to "test ". (yes there is
a space at the end) and apply the appropriate "ip rip authentication
test " into the interface then the router spits back about it not liking
the authentication (invalid authentication)

Am I loosing my mind.  "test" and "test12345" are the same but "test"
and "test " are different?   I know that in BGP, you can apply multiple
route-maps and if you leave a space at the end, the router things there
is another route-map your calling and therefor may not make it through.

Thanks all!

Tim