Hi All,

I have an office which is connected to internet through an ISDN line with a
router.PIX firewall has been installed and connected in the same office.

 I have another office which is having a lease line to internet connected
with PIX. The standard config has been followed on both  the PIX firewalls.

Now if i need to create a site-to-site VPN tunnel between these PIX, will it
work, since once side i am getting a dynamic IP address from the ISP(ISDN
Line). Other side since being a Lease Line, i have obtained static IP address.

Is it nessasary that i need to have both the side static Ip address.

Can some one help on this..

Thanks in Advance..

Regards..Anil