I am looking for simple multicast server and client applications that can be
used to test multicast configs on Cisco routers. I have seen a few different
ones in various classes that I have taken but forgot to get a copy while I
was there (doh). I know some exist out there that run on Windows and are
quite small, but I can't seem to find them. I know that I can run IP/TV or a
similar big app but that is overkill and requires a lot of resources. Does
anybody have a URL for one to download, freeware preferably?

Thank you,
John Dorffler
CCIE #6677