Does anyone know if the Cut-though proxy feature on a Pix allows you to
save your username and password. Like in a cookie? I would like to use
this feature for my web servers on the DMZ, they already use a logon and
password. Also, I am not sure how cut-though proxy would work on a
load-balancer configuration.

The really OT question:

Does in the group know if you Chinese windows (any version) has an
option of displaying Pin Yin? I am trying to get up to speed on
Mandarin, and this would help if I could find something to do this.