OK, your failed ping just shows that something is wrong in layer 1, 2 or
3.  That doesn't narrow it down a lot yet.
However, the fact that you don't see anything from a debug isdn q931 when
calling from main to remote indicates that the call isn't being initiated.
 Since you can call successfully from remote to main, it appears that your
ISDN is OK.

Try "debug dialer" at the main office when you try to get a connection. If
there's not a lot of traffic, you could try "debug dialer packet".
What does it show?  Are any packets being seen as interesting?

What is your dialer-list configuration?  Have you applied it to an
interface?

JMcL

----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 19/06/2002 08:40 am -----

"Paul"