As skeptical as I am about the expanding universe of titles with "CCIE" in
them, to judge from Amazon, this one actually looks like it might be pretty
good.

IMHO, after reading and experimenting with the Parkhurst BGP book, I have to
say that I wish there were more of these kinds of study materials, and fewer
of the Doyle wannabe's doing all these me-too books covering the same
material in the same way with the same mistakes in them.

OR, you could just spend a lot of time reviewing the Cisco TAC pages, if you
have the time. There is a rumor going around that quite a bit of the
material that finds its way into CCIE Lab scenarios is provided by senior
TAC engineers.

""T B""  wrote in message
> Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols (CCIE Professional Development
Series)