Easy enough

ge = greater than or equal to

le = less than or equal to

10 is greater than or equal to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

10 is less than or equal to 15,14,13,12,11,10

in your example, you are stating that you want to permit subnets of
11.11.11.0/24 with some value. If you were to say ge 26 le 30 then this
would permit any subnet of 11.11.11.0 with a subnet mask of /26, /27, /28,
/29, or /30

It takes a little study to get the idea. the command reference on CCO is
worth spending some time with. Even better is to set up a couple of routers,
put a whole bunch of different subnets on one of them, and filter the routes
to the other router using a prefix list. after a while spent looking at the
routing tables, you will get the idea.

HTH

Chuck