Im trying to configure authentication on my routers so far so good ,
however I would not like to have any type of authentication via
console., just in case and also if the tacacs goes down I can still get
in with local account I created.. so far if I place this on the console
line =line con 0 no authentication none
It would let me in , and if I place nothing I get promted for the
username and password on my tacacs , but wont let me enter my enable
password.?
Maybe if I understood each line I could  configure it better...

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local
aaa authentication login local local
aaa authentication login no_tacacs none
aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ none
aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ none
aaa authorization network default group tacacs+
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group tacacs+
aaa accounting network default start-stop group tacacs+local