Hi Gaz,

Thanks for yr the explanations. (I am refering to MCNS Man.p.5-41)
So infact it should be: conduit permit icmp any any echo-reply
for allowing icmp replys back in from ouside or dmz.

Also why then Iwas able for example: ping outside 4.22.122.10
But, Not able to ping dmz 199.16.1.3 (unless the dmz intfc. was shut)

So inorder to be able to ping the dmz intfc 192.168.6.3 I need a conduit
command like : conduit permit icmp host 192.168.6.3 any

Can you explain or correct me on this???
Thanks.
Sarkis