Hi group,

I am trying to get info from the Groupstudy mail list archive as I remember
this was posted several times before. It seems that the archive is having
problem, gives me error message 'Glimpse Index Not found'. Can anyone offer
some insight ?

I have two 1720, each in a different subnet. One router had two 'memory
allocation error' problem in two months. Both times required power-cycle the
router. Opened a TAC case but could not find any memory hardware issue.  The
two 1720 are linked by a fractional frame-relay with an ISDN BRI dial
backup. TAC said there could be IOS bug related to ISDN BRI, recommended us
to upgrade from 12.1.1 to 12.1.15.
Anyone has similar problem ?