I am gathering information so I can propose a VPN solution to my company. We
are currently using a vendor for VPN and would like to gain more control.
Here's what I have so far:

PIX running 6.2.1 with 56bit encryption
Plan to buy RSA SecureID Ace Server and Keyfobs
I plan to purchase the 168-bit 3DES key for the PIX.

Cisco recommended using a Cisco ACS server for AAA. Another option I guess
is to use a Radius server with access lists.

I guess my question is...is anyone using the Cisco ACS server and is this a
good solution or should I look at something easier, cheaper, etc? For a
complete solution, is the PIX, SecureID items, and something to do
authentication all I need?