Steven A. Ridder wrote:

> I'm at the Networkers CCIE power session as I type, and I heard
> July.
>
> Steve

And I was at the beach with my kids (Myrtle Beach,SC) when you were typing
that so I'd have to take your word for it, but sounds like it makes sense to
me.

I'm sure I'll hear the same at the event in July in Orlando.

Hope ya had fun this week.  The Customer appreciation event in Orlando is at
Universal Studios.  That ought to be fun. (I used to work for Universal's
parent company, so I've been there often enough, but I'll take another go
since it's part of the conference)

Good Luck!