hey, Jen, "coma across" problems?  Just reading the IOS release notes puts
one into a coma every time :->

There are some GD releases of 12.1.14 and 12.1.15 for that particular box,
according to the CCO upgrade planner.

the 12.2.8T's are all SA's, FWIW. I see an Enterprise Plus release that is
ED.

I can't keep up on the various IOS releases myself. Don't know if this helps
or not.

Cheers.

Chuck