Not A Problem,

Since you are doing all the work yourself, I suggest you search "cisco.com"
for all the Boot register settings.

To write flash:

Router(Config)#config-register 0x2101 - then reload.

After reload, check to make sure (sh ver) last line should say
'Configuration register is 0x2101' - this is read/write.

Also, you may need to partition flash to one partition. This is a little
trickier because there is no help '?' avaliable.

Router(Config)#partition flash:1 16 - (or just 1) enter

Like I said - you need to check the Cisco web site. But a quick answer is
above.

Later,