Where is everyone who mentioned taking the Beta written a while back?
Did you all get your pass/fail from Cisco/Prometric yet?

I took it, and I realized afterward (duh!) that the test was almost entirely
on the new subject material, none of which I did any study for.
It makes sense, as why would they bother testing for the topics they already
test for?  They know if those questions are valid or not due to the time
they've been in 'production'.

The actual pass on this test turned out to be a lowly 45%.

Since I am scheduled for the current version of the written at Networkers in
Orlando, I did this Beta on a whim.
I didn't pass (I didn't expect to as I was taking it as it was a bear!).

I only got a 42%.  If I had actually studied just a little of the new
materials, I'm sure I would have passed with 45% being the pass score.

Good Luck!