Version 12.0(5)WC3b

When I add new 3548's running the code version above it takes the addition or
deletion of a VLAN to get them to receive the update.  They would go for
weeks
without seeing an update and not have correct VLAN information until there is
a change in the VTP domain.  All I need to know now is how to FORCE a VTP
advertisement from the core, since it only seems to flood them when a VLAN
change occurs. In the VTP status of the 3548s showed it hadn't received an
update since like 3 months ago, it was all correct and there have been NO
changes in 3 months. As soon as I added a test VLAN all switches were set to
the current date. So all I need to do is be able to force VTP advertisements
with out having to delete or create a VLAN. Any ideas?  (This is NOT a
problem
with my Cat 4006's)

Thanks,

Anthony