Ok I got some good new and some bad news.

The good news is yesterday I manually updated the CCIELab archives search
engine.  It took all day and consumed a lot of memory and processing power
on GroupStudy.  You can now search the archives up through June 2002.  I
plan to update the search engine once a month until we develop a new system
(probably swish-e).  I also changed the maximum search hits from 200 to 50
and set the default from 50 to 10.  If the server finds more then your
maximum, it offers suggestions.  I will work on the Cisco List once the
server "calms down" :-).

Now the bad news.  In the process of consuming outrageous amounts of memory
and processor speed, it hosed sendmail.  Because most SMTP servers will hold
messages for a few days (the default is 5 days) we should receive all
messages in the next few hours.

Take care,

Paul Borghese