Pradhu,

Some more questions are raised from what you said:

  1.. you said you gave 16 addresses, are they public or private addresses.
What is the range of those addresses, 10.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0 etc ...
  2.. you said you are not using PAT Port address translation. If you have
just 16 addresses how do you want 45 people to access the internet at the
same
time. Still not clear. if you are using NAT you need a pool of 45 addresses
if
you want those users to access the net simultaneously.

Now enough questions, i am just going to try to guess.

Let's say that you have one ethernet segment. The users got their addresses
from the  192.168.1.0/24 network. Let's say thay the first group needs access
for browsing  192.168.1.1-192.168.1.127 the second group
192.168.1.128-192.168.1.254 needs access for whatever reason.

  1.. Create an access list

access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0  0.0.0.127
access-list 2 permit 192.168.1.128   0.0.0.127

   2.  Create a custom queue list

queue-list 1 protocol ip 1 list 1
queue-list 1 protocol ip 2 list 2
queue-list 1 default 3

  3.  Assign the queue to the interface

custom-queue-list 1

This should give roughly equal access to both group of users. Queue 1 is
serviced 1500 bytes - the default- are allowed to pass, then queue 2 is
serviced. Again queue 2 is passing 1500 bytes. If the traffic does not
conform
to either queue1 or queue 2 it will be queued to the default queue. It is
always a good thing to direct the non conforming traffic somewhere !

Hope it answers your question. Otherwise just repost and we'll find a way.

Regards,

DT

cr
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...